Top 5 Worst Codes Ever
- – …. . / -. .- –.. .. … / .- .-. . / -.-. — — .. -. –. –..– / . … -.-. .- .–. .
- Literally useless, who has the time? By the time you have figured out “The Nazis are coming, escape”. Heinrich is looking over your shoulder correcting your mistakes.
- Lemon juice and a toaster
- (Is this even a code, ed?)
- Really obvious what you are up to.
- Parents/KGB likely to cop quite quickly.
- High on the burn the house-downometer if you are a child, or a drunken seventies spy in lodgings.
- The eye code – for ‘time to go’.
- Everybody sees it.
- Only person likely to miss it = intended recipient.
- Can also mean – ‘the state of yer man/woman!’ Confusing.
- Ask the German Navy.
- Bunch of marvelouses larking around, like the Famous Five in heat, broke it.
- Ironic name.
- Parental Code
- Nobody is fooled.
- B – E – D seriously? Kids don’t need to spell to see through that one. Bed is the equivalent of hard time for many kids. They break the code the first time they ever hear it.
- Any word longer than bed is too difficult for one or both parents once the second child is born.
Subscribe To My Blog
Join the mailing list to be the first to receive new articles direct into your inbox.